Sirius Training is an organisation dedicated to professional training, EU project management, work experience and training
What we do
Our courses include:
- Learning Through Films
- Learning and Teaching in a Networked Environment
- Capturing England in Images
- Using Drama as a Learning Tool
- Brain Fitness (Creativity in the School)
- Develop More Consciousness (Human Rights Documentary)
- Storytelling in London
- Teaching with Video Making Techniques
Thanks to our well-established network of cooperation within the London metropolitan area, we can provide high quality internships for students and graduates who come to the UK to increase their professional skills and improve their job prospects.
Admin and Marketing
Catering and Hospitality
Sirius Training is active in the field of EU Projects under the Erasmus plus and other programmes.
Sirius Training works both as a hosting and sending organisation for KA1 mobility projects for students.
Also, we cooperate with a wide network of organisations all over Europe for the implementation of projects in the education field.
Our current projects include:
- Performaction performing arts for education and Training - KA2 Strategic Partnership
- Intercultural Dialogue: a Holistic Approach to Drama, Storytelling and Video Making techniques - KA2 Strategic Partnership
We work in cooperation with accredited school and can offer a wide variety of solutions for all your needs. Our offer includes:
General English, Business English, One-to-One Lessons
English for 50+
Exam preparation (IELTS, Cambridge, TESOL, Trinity)
Teacher Training (TEFL)
Teaching Methodology courses (CLIL)
Junior Courses (From 12+)
- Project website: https://project.ipath2upskilling.net/ Ipath 2 Upskilling is an Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership Project in the field of Adult Education Targeting a holistic approach, the project identified […]
- CultLit4Youth project is focused on the role of Youth Workers/Trainers/Mentors in the promotion of Cultural Literacy of young people in Europe, giving emphasis on immigrants and […]
- IntegrateME: The development of a VET Open Educational Resource on Cultural Literacy towards the integration of immigrants and refugees in the EU in the frames of […]
- Dealing with Diversity is an Erasmus+ KA2 youth strategic partnership project for the exchange of good practices. The project is addressed to trainers, youth workers, and […]
- Project Summary: “Through the Lens of the Other” aims to introduce and explore new ways of understanding and addressing discrimination in Europe. Critical theories in social […]